Sunday, June 18, 2017

Trip to China

I'm in China for a month so I won't be posting much. I was able to fly my quad in Shenyang and Benxi but now I am in Beijing and can not fly here. I think someone flew their camera drone too close to the airport and the government banned all drone flight within the 6th Ring road which is like 15km from the center of Beijing. So most of Beijing.
I flew from the US to Shanghai with my 8 quad batteries no problem. Going from Shanghai to Shenyang they took away 2 of my 1000mah batteries because they had no label to show that they were under 10,000mah. My 6 other 1000 and 1300mah batteries are larger and they are ok. Got to watch out for those super tiny 10,000mah batteries I guess...
I went to the China Unmanned Systems Expo 2017 in Beijing.

Check out my flight footage. I got to dive buildings, fly at night, land in water (record under water - no fish were harmed). Lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment