Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Taranis 9xd plus M9 hall effect sensor gimbals

I got the M9 hall effect sensor gimbals for my Taranis 9xd plus. They are very smooth. It is taking a little while to get used to the change. At the same time I am trying out dshot 600 for the first time. So it might be hard to tell how things are going. They are going well though. I need to get on a race track to tell for sure. Soon I will get getting the wraith 32 dshot 1200 32 bit escs from myairbot.com to test. Even more smoothness on it's way.

I also decided to remove 6 switches. 4 of them have long arms that get caught on many things in my backpack and I have never used the funky side switches so I removed them too. Now there are "just" 4 3 way switches and 2 pots. That is plenty. I set the remaining 6 up on channels 5-12.

If you want to get some, you can get them from BangGood:
"2 PCS Frsky M9-Gimbal M9 High Sensitivity Hall Sensor Gimbal For Taranis X9D & X9D Plus" for $48.98

"Frsky M9-Gimbal M9 High Sensitivity Hall Sensor Gimbal For Taranis X9D & X9D Plus" for $25.99

or GearBest:




No comments:

Post a Comment