Saturday, October 15, 2016

RaceFlight Revolt F4 Fight Controller

http://raceflight.net/product/raceflight-flight-controller/

http://revoltfc.com

I pre-ordered 9/19/2016 and received it directly from Preston Garrison on 10/22/2016 at Drone Worlds Championship. I got it flying that night before going to sleep.

Here is my build.
Raceflight Revolt flight controller
Arc 200 frame
30A 4IN1 ESC with blheli_s, current, bec
Diatone SP3 vtx with osd, 5v,0/25/200/600mw
1177 cam
Turnigy Bolt 1000mAh 4S 15.2V 65~130C High Voltage Lipoly Pack









It flew well even though the flight controller was loosely mounted.

The next day I improved the 4-in-1 esc, flight controller, receiver, and video transmitter stack making everything much better spaced out, better air venting, better crash survivability, etc. Now it jitters like crazy and won't fly. I haven't figured out the problem yet. It could be that I had the FC mounted against soft plastic before and now it is mounted against hard steel or it could be that I moved the receiver from the bottom to the top of the flight controller, causing vibration on top next to the sensors.

I calibrated my escs. Then decided to upgrade them. I bricked 1 of the escs. so testing has slowed considerably while I figure out how to unbrick 1 of the 4-in-1 escs. I will add more info soon. If you like my posts, write a comment. Thanks.






1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I just read that you bricked an esc? How did you manage to fix it? I have the same problem right now...

    ReplyDelete