Saturday, October 15, 2016

2016 DRONE WORLDS | OCT 17 ~ 22, 2016

2016 DRONE WORLDS | OCT 17 ~ 22, 2016

http://droneworlds.com/

I volunteered for Race Operations and judging at Drone Worlds championship. It was an amazing 3 days meeting all the top pilots. I got to fly the track for a few minutes after everyone left:

2016 World Drone Racing Champions

Individual:
1. Shaun Taylor
2. Paul Nurkkala
3. Nick Willard

Freestyle:
1. Shane Traweek
2. Zoe Stumbaugh
3. Ethan Gulnac

Wing:
1. James Haley
2. Steve Petrotto
3. Jeremiah Guelzo

Country team:
1. Team USA
2. Team Korea
3. Team United Kingdom

Sponsored team:
1. Team KT
2. Team DYS
3. Team Hawaii

Me with Zoe Stumbaugh "Zoe FPV". The world's top female drone pilot. 

Me with Paul Nurkkala “Bulbufet”! I was his judge many times.



Me with Shaun Taylor “Nytfury”!!


Me with Paul Nurkkala “Bulbufet” again!


Me with Chad Novak "FinalGlideAUS"!

A bunch of us with Steele Davis "Mr. Steele".







I wish I could do it again. At the time I didn't know many of the pilots there. Now I recognize most of them when I watch youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment